Thursday, March 22, 2012

China Glaze- Ultamate Holiday

I cut my nails down a lot! It feels good though. Today I chose to wear China Glaze- Ultamate Holiday. This was one of the holiday exclusives at ULTA. I really like it. It's a light green that leans to the gold side. It is super glittery, and has so much prismatic/holo glitter. It is not exactly a holographic though. I would consider this a glitter.

In this picture, you can tell how gritty it is. The formula was good and I applied three coats. From the other pictures I've seen of this, it looked very smooth. I'm only wearing one coat of Seche Vite, but I probably could have added an additional one if I wanted to. I really like this color! I just love when ULTA has exclusive shades. They're usually unique, and I try my best to buy as many as I can. This shade doesn't really look exclusive to the holidays to me, so it doesn't bother me one bit that I'm wearing it during spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment