Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Some fall-like colors

The two colors I wore lately reminded me of fall.

Wet n' Wild The Gold and the Beautiful actually came out as part of the Spring 2011 collection. It still kind of reminds me of golden fall leaves. This is three coats, and I probably could have put on a fourth. As much as I love the formula, I don't like the brushes in the FastDry line. They seem to load up too much polish, and then it just gets everywhere.

Here it is without the flash.

China Glaze Goin' My Way? is from the Fall 2010 Vintage Vixen collection. This color looks rather bland in the bottle, but on the nails it looks pretty amazing. I'm currently wearing this. I'm going to try to get into the habit of posting my manis before they get destroyed working in the classroom. Surprisingly, this accurate color was easy to capture.

Without the flash, it looks like a gorgeous golden brown.

As for the 50 followers giveaway (check out the link on the side panel), I'll probably close it around this weekend. If 50 followers are reached before the weekend, I'll keep it going until then. Thank you everyone for all the support. I'm elated that I have so many readers :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a nice bronze like that. It's a great color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Goin' My Way! Its Perfect for fall

    ReplyDelete