Sunday, September 11, 2011

This week's manis

This is Essence- Where's the Party? after two days of wear. This is a GORGEOUS duochrome, and it was very difficult to capture in a picture. It flashes from a silvery color to purple, to greenish. The green usually shows up in low light. 

Here it is without the flash. I wasn't able to capture it very well. I can't tell you how much I LOVE this color.

Here's my attempt at capturing the green.

Next, I wore Sally Hansen InstaDri in Mochachino. It doesn't really remind me of a mocachino. It has more red tones and kind of reminds me of maple leaves.

Here it is without the flash. 

As for the giveaway, I've been super busy and haven't really had time to promote the blog. I'm still at 49 followers, and I'll wait until I get until 50+, so I'll just wait until then. If you know of anyone who would like to enter, let them know.

Click here for the giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment