Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Big Haul and Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede

This is OPI Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees Suede. I don't own the original. I just love the suede/matte finishes but I usually only end up wearing them for a day because they chip so quickly. It's a gorgeous charcoal color.

Here it is without the flash.

Here is my haul. It's on my bed haha. I got a new comforter for Christmas, but I still have to put it on. I spent less than $30 at Sally's, and the Funky Fingers and Fresh Paint nail polish I purchased at 5Below. All of the China Glaze, Orly, Finger Paints, and Color Club polishes from the holiday collections were half off the clearance price, so they came to around $1-$2 each! 
It's difficult to see in the picture, but I'll list what I purchased by brand:

Orly: Au Champagne, Oui, Twilight, Shining Star, and Androgynie. I already purchased Androgynie because that was one I just HAD to have and couldn't wait, but at this cheap, I figured it would be a great gift. I also got the plastic candy cane filled with minis of Oui, Androgynie, and Ma Cherie. I also figured this would be a great gift.

China Glaze: Holly Day, Icicle, Glittering Garland, Blue Year's Eve and a mini of Ruby Pumps (I already have the full size, but for 50 cents, it's another great gift!)

Color Club: Santa's Cinnamon and Gingerbread Man- these are the scented ones. These were the only two left but I'm thankful I snagged a couple. I can't wait to try these out. I really wanted Gingerbread Man too!

Finger Paints: Comet's Collar, Drummer Boy, and Winter Sky

My 5Below haul consists of Fresh Paint- Olive You and Funky Fingers: Down to Earth, Tinseltown, Paparazzi, Baby Baby Baby, and Orange Scales.

I've done pretty well this month! I still have many polishes that I've purchased at ULTA that I haven't posted about. Now that I have more time, I am going to keep up with my haul posts. I still want to buy China Glaze Twinkle Lights and Snowglobe. I wasn't able to track those down anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. wow big haul! I also love the suede finish, but they tend to chip so fast!

    ReplyDelete