Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Manis over the Holiday

With all of the running around for the holidays I've done by visiting my family and the fiance's,  I haven't been able to update. I just arrived home yesterday and I was able to take pictures of the polishes I wore.

This is OPI- Honk if You Love OPI from their Fall 2011 Touring America collection. This is after two days of wear. With the flash, you can see the purple. I am curious as to what this looks like next to OPI Lincoln Park after Dark. Without the flash, and in places with dim lighting, this looks almost black. This is three coats of it. I did three because the first coat was very splotchy and uneven.

This is three coats of OPI-She's Golden topped off with one coat of China Glaze Party Hearty from their holiday collection last year. With the flash, She's Golden almost looks white. This was the first time I used She's Golden and it was more opaque than I thought it would be. I almost added a second coat of Party Hearty, but I was content with the way this looked.

Here it is without the flash. She's Golden is gorgeous! It has a golden shimmer to it. Party Hearty is definitely different than that unnamed snowman glitter from Blue Cross. It has different sizes of red, green, and gold glitter.

This was my mani from Christmas day. This is two coast of China Glaze Cha Cha Cha topped off with OPI Red Shatter. I also cut my nails quite a bit because they felt too long.

I've managed to luck out with clearance items at Sally's so I will update soon with a haul post :) I hope everyone had a great holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment