Saturday, December 3, 2011

Weekly Manis

I have had a rather chaotic week. I took my qualifying exams for certification (and passed!). I'm almost done with school! One more week!

This is two coats of OPI Divine Swine from their 2011 Holiday Muppets Collection over two coats of Essie- Hard to Get (the lighter version). This mani definitely reminds me of Miss Piggy!

Here it is without the flash. I love the Muppets polish so much more for layering! I still had some difficulty removing this one though.

This is OPI- Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window (2 coats) from the 2011 Fall Touring America collection with Kleancolor Chunky Copper glitter on top. I really liked how this turned out, but I was curious to see what it would look like mattified.

Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture right after I added Essie- Matte About You, and this is after about two days of wear. This is still really good, considering that the matte effect doesn't last that long. 

Here it is without the flash. I really enjoyed this combination!

This is Zoya Neeka from the Fall 2011 Smoke and Mirrors collection. This looks so much lighter than it actually is with the flash. It's a darkened plum color with mini gold flecks. I am holding China Glaze peppermint cuticle oil instead of the Neeka bottle.

You can really see how dark it is without the flash.

1 comment: