Thursday, July 28, 2011

Del Sol Heartbreaker

I cut my nails yesterday. They were long to the point where I couldn't stand it. Long nails look awesome on a lot of people, but I don't like the way they look on me at all. I always get them caught on things too. I put on Del Sol Heartbreaker. Del Sol polishes change color in the sun. I thought it would be neat because we've had some very hot, sunny weather lately.

This was a little difficult to capture. This color is supposed to turn purple in the sun. Unfortunately, we had thunderstorms today, so I wasn't able to get a color-changing picture. The name Heartbreaker reminds me of the Pat Benetar song.

Here it is without the flash. This is a really pretty red glitter. It kind of reminds me of China Glaze Ruby Pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment