Wednesday, July 6, 2011

some bling with two unnamed polishes

I was sad to take off the Electra Magenta, but I had to take down a bulletin board display today. Pulling off staples caused it to chip :(  I picked two unnamed polishes to do a layering combo today:

A sheer green glitter from Forever 21 and a mini purple Sally Hansen without a name
I used two coats of purple and put two coats of glitter on top of it and topped it off with Seche Vite. I took a few pictures because this one was rather difficult to capture.

UPDATE: I found out that the mini Sally Hansen is named Purple Potion. The label just fell off of it. The poor Forever 21 one never had a name though :(

With the flash, this doesn't look accurate at all. The flash picks more of the blue tones up in the purple and you can't really see the glitter at all.

Now you can see the glitter more accurately, but the purple looks too red.

Here's a blurry picture to show the glitter.

This was the most accurate picture that I could get of the purple. The pictures do not do this combination justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment