Sunday, July 10, 2011

Essie Hard to get

In one of  my earlier posts, I realized that I had two different versions of Essie Hard to get: http://thenailpolishrehabcandidate.blogspot.com/2011/06/two-versions-of-essie-hard-to-get.html

I decided to wear the pinker looking one. I don't really own a lot of pinks but I stocked up when Trade Secret had $2 Essies. OPI Sparrow me the Drama is kind of similar to this, but I haven't seen a comparison of the two. This one was definitely harder to get opaque. It needed three coats. Pinks are gradually growing on me though!

4 comments:

  1. I really like this color and I'm not usually a pale pink kind of girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice color! its the perfect pale pink:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm the same with pale pinks. Before this, the closest thing to pale pinks I had were sheer colors because I wasn't sure how this looked on my skin tone. I like wearing most colors except for bright oranges. For some reason I don't like the way they look on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. same as everybody here lol
    but it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete