Thursday, October 25, 2012

Purple Glitter Blacklight Pumpkin

 This is a unique one- but it was difficult to capture with my camera. This is an unnamed bright purple glitter polish by Blue Cross. It's in a seasonal pumpkin bottle-which I can't resist. Apparently it glows under blacklight, but I did not have the opportunity to see what it looked like. There are subtle shimmer particles as well as tiny pieces of glitter.
With the flash, you can see the glitter more, but it gets lost in the polish for the most part. The formula was great and it applied in two flawless coats. The wear time was really good too.

I took a couple pictures with my phone in my car and indoors. (Sometimes I think my phone camera is better than my actual camera, but I can't enlarge the pictures as much)
Here's the one taken in my car. You can see how vibrant the purple is as well as some of the glitter particles.

Inside under artificial light without the flash, you can see the shimmer in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment