Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Kleancolor Blue-Eyed Girl over Wet n Wild Buffy the Violet Slayer

I couldn't wait to try Blue-Eyed Girl out. I decided to layer it over a purple.
The flash picks up more of the metallic undertones, but it really looks more like a dark blue, and somewhat "blurple". I apologize for the mess. I am running on 2 hours of sleep! I have about two weeks left in the semester and all of  my work is piling up!

This is so much more accurate without the flash. The purple was opaque in one coat, and this is just one coat of Blue-Eyed Girl over it. Blue-Eyed Girl is a sheer dark blue jelly packed with different sizes of blue glitter. I didn't try wearing it by itself, but I don't know how it would look. You may need about 4 coats of Blue-Eyed Girl alone for it to be opaque. I used Seche Vite as a topcoat. I really love this combo, but one problem with oversized glitters is that if they stick up just a little bit, I can't resist the urge to peel them off. It's good to press each piece of glitter into the tacky polish with a toothpick when working with these. I actually may have to redo a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment