Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Manis from the past couple days

I have been swamped with finals this past week, so I got a little behind. Here are two manis:
On Monday I wore OPI San Tan Tonio. I didn't expect it to be so close to my skin tone and it had such a nude look. I liked it though. Unfortunately it only lasted a day because I did a project with chalk pastels and by the time I was done with it, the surface of the polish was stained pretty badly.

Next is Revlon Silver Screen. I got this in a polish lot sold to me by another blogger. Normally I wouldn't even give a second glance to a polish like this at the store. It doesn't look very special in the bottle to me, but on the nails, WOW! It is an intense metallic. It was completely opaque in two coats. The only drawback to this is that it shows every imperfection on the nail as well as air bubbles, and it's somewhat streaky but I don't mind that effect.

Here it is without the flash. I like how it reflects the color of the light.

1 comment:

  1. I really like San tan tonio on your skin tone it looks so pretty and classy this color has now been added to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete