The Lacquer Factor has tagged me to answer 11 questions, so I figured I'd give it a shot!
-Each person much post 11 things about themselves on their blog
-Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
-Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
-You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post (I only chose 5, but you can do up to 11)
-Go to their page and tell them you have linked him or her
11 Things About Me:
1. I LOVE birds, especially parrots.
2. I have a dual master's degree and three teaching certificates in art, elementary, and special education.
3. I'm Italian, but I can barely cook.
4. I have OCD. Sometimes it's a good thing because I know where anything is at any given time, but other times it can be a burden.
5. I force my fiance to pick the nail polish shades that I wear for most of the entries on my blog. (I'm so mean!)
6. I'm a sucker for teen dramas: The OC, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, etc.
7. I either wake up extremely early and go to bed early (result of being a teacher), or be a complete night owl when I have nothing to do and end up sleeping all day. There is no in between.
8. My hair is very long, and I don't think I could survive without my CHI.
9. I love to curl up in bed and read a good book on my Kindle.
10. Although I blog about my nail polish collection, many people close to me do not know the full extent of my compulsion to purchase nail polish.
11. I really want to move into a Victorian house with a fireplace- actual or decorative.
The Lacquer Factor's Questions:
1. Do your finger nails have to match your toenails? Nope, I don't believe that they ever did at any given time actually.
2. What other hobbies do you have? I like making art, quilting, and watching cheesy movies.
3. What is your birthstone? Ruby
4. Where is your dream vacation destination? Italy or Rio
5. What is your favorite neon color? green!
6. Do you play a musical instrument? Nope
7. Are you a morning person? When I'm left to my own devices, not at all; but being a teacher kind of forces me to be one.
8. What's your favorite green vegetable? broccoli
9. What is your favorite online beauty store? http://aveyou.com It's a great place to find discontinued OPI for regular price.
10. What's your favorite scent? vanilla
11. What could you make with a roll of duct tape, a paper clip, and a rubber band? A Christmas ornament?
1) How did you develop your interest in nail polish?
2) What is your favorite brand of cosmetics? (non-nail polish, but the brand can make nail polish)
3) If you have a Pinterest account, how many pins do you have on it?
4) If you have a significant other, is he/she supportive of the whole "nail polish thing"?
5) Name a couple of your favorite books:
6) What was the last item you splurged on?
7) What is your favorite type of cuisine?
8) Which shades of nail polish do you usually gravitate to?
9) PC or Mac?
10) What is your favorite reality tv show? (It can be trashy)
11) How many bottles of nail polish do you own? (It can be a rough estimate)
Who I Tagged: