Thursday, February 16, 2012

Job Interview (safe) Mani and a Haul!

I had a job interview today so I decided to wear one of my newest purchases, Sally Hansen- Dune. It is part of their Smooth and Perfect line. The formula is AMAZING. I am very impressed! This shade is very close to my skin tone. There is a slight shimmer to it. I am wearing two coats. It's very opaque, and I probably could have even added a third. It dried pretty quickly and the application was flawless! The brush was very wide too (I'm talking wider than the OPI Prowide brushes). Usually I have difficulty with the larger brushes because  they're more difficult to be neat with, but this one worked pretty well for me. This picture shows it without the flash.

Here it is without the flash. My interview went well today, so if I get the job, I'll know this polish was good luck :)

I made some new purchases, and they recently arrived in the mail. On to the goodies! 

I was lucky enough to order one of the Zoya Peter Som LE boxes before they were sold out. This picture showcases the pretty Zoya wrapping paper.

Unwrapped! The velvet Zoya box and some free Remove+ was thrown in!

Peter Som Box opened: Evvie, Audrey, and Katharine. I'm most excited to try Katharine. It looks like an amazing purple jelly! Audrey looks a lot like Bela in the bottle. I may have to compare the two.

The Fleck Effect collection has been a lemming of mine ever since they were released. I figured I would add them to my order and take advantage of the free shipping since I haven't been able to find them at ULTA. The three shades are Maisie, Opal, and Chloe. I can't wait to layer these over other shades. I LOVE FLAKIES!!!

I ordered Toxic Seaweed from Cult Nails as soon as it was put up on midnight. I like the Let's Get Nekkid collection, but this one was my main priority because I figured it would sell out fast. This is Toxic Seaweed in its burrito.

Unwrapped! Green flakie-glittery goodness! 

I went to Target today and saw the Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect collection for $2 cheaper than they were at CVS. I picked up Air. 


No comments:

Post a Comment