Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another Job Interview Mani!

I recently had another job interview so I decided to go with something safe. This is Essie- Imported Champagne. I was unable to figure out which collection this was from. I got it at Trade Secret for $2 when my local store was going out of business. It is a champagne frost just like its namesake. This took three coats. It was somewhat streaky and it had some air bubbles.
 It's really shiny! These next two pictures are with the flash. From what I could find, Imported Champagne is discontinued, but Essie has a shade available called Imported Bubbly and the swatches look very similar and could possibly be dupes. I'm wondering if they just kept the same shade but updated the name?
It's so bright. Although it is very elegant and conservative, it wasn't really my color. I was eager to change to something bright and glittery as soon as my interview is over with. I think everything went well and I will find out later this week if I got the job :)

I did go to ULTA for a premature celebration and in honor of the OPI Germany collection:
Germany OPI's: Every Month is Oktoberfest, German-icure by OPI, Nein! Nein! Nein! Ok Fine!, and Don't Talk Bach to Me
New Essence Color & Go's: Walk on the Wild Side, Gorgeous Bling Bling, Party Princess, Oh My Glitter! (But there's no glitter in this one!), and Chic Reloaded.

I'm liking the new Essence packaging but since it holds much more polish than the older bottles, the price doubled. They used to be $1 and now they're $2 each. They are still relatively inexpensive compared to most polishes that I buy, but part of the allure of Essences are that they are so cheap and you can get a few colors without paying a fortune. I noticed that the brushes in these new bottles are double the size also! 

No comments:

Post a Comment