Saturday, August 11, 2012

Pittsburgh Nails

 I have a pretty epic mani to show today! This is a Pittsburgh-themed one! I went to a Pirates game last night so I thought this would be rather festive. The Pirates lost, but I still had a good time. I am wearing Sinful Colors- Pull Over topped off with Wet n Wild- Tangled in My web.
This mani lasted for a long time! I wore it for three days and it had NO CHIPS! I probably could have worn it for a couple more days, but I was ready to change my polish. Tangled in My Web was released as part of the CVS exclusive On The Prowl collection around fall of last year. It consists of medium-sized black hex glitter in a clear base. I am wearing two coats of it here. It is kind of hard to find now, but Nubar- Black Polka Dots would be a good substitute. It was somewhat tricky to spread out the glitter to make it even. There were no problems with having it come out on the brush though. I just sort of had to dab it around in thick coats.
Here is Pull Over before I layered Tangled in My Web over it. It's a yellow creme with some orange to it. The formula was a little thin so this needed three coats. I purchased this recently and it was part of a new Sinful Colors display, but I don't know if it's a brand new shade or a re-promote.

No comments:

Post a Comment