Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Pretty & Polished- Dalmatian Nation

 I'm wearing Pretty & Polished- Dalmatian Nation. This polish also reminds me of cookies and cream! It consists of tiny pieces of black matte glitter in a white jelly base and a few gigantic circular glitters. I am wearing three coats of it here. The larger glitters came out of the bottle without much fishing. I like the random patterns in which they formed on my nails.
 Just looking at this polish, it doesn't look like it would be that difficult to remove, but it definitely was! I didn't use the aluminum foil and acetone method, so it took me about four cottonballs with acetone. Those large glitters are hard to remove. I had to pry them off with a cuticle stick. Overall I really enjoyed this polish. I don't have anything else remotely close to it.

I scored some goodies from the recent Urban Decay sale:
 Here's the mini nail kit from last holiday season. The shades are Barlust, Mars, Wrecked, Ziggy, Gunmetal, and Hot Mess. I got such a good deal on these that I couldn't pass them up. I was reluctant to purchase them at full price. These are also my first Urban Decay polishes!
I also got the Skull eyeshadow palette. I couldn't get a good picture of the front of the palette because it was too reflective. The shades are: Cherry, Midnight Cowboy Rides Again, Grifter, Vert, Oil Slick (OPI Sparke-licious dupe), Shattered, Blunt, Chopper, and Twice Baked.

A $5 off coupon was included in the package, so I went back and ordered the vegan palette. It was on sale for $13, but the coupon pretty much covered the cost of the shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment