Friday, November 2, 2012

Frankensandy Halloween Nails

In honor of Halloween, and to reflect the Hurricane Sandy/Frankenstorm/Frankensandy that has been terrorizing the East Coast, I chose colors that reminded me of Frankenstein. This is Lacquistry- I Love Halloween! layered over Wet n Wild Fantasy Makers- Nightscape. This picture was taken indoors in natural lighting without the flash. There has not been much sunlight for the past few days.

This picture is indoors with the flash. I Love Halloween! is composed of various sizes of black and orange hex glitter, orange bars, black and orange hearts, tiny pieces of silver glitter in a slightly orange-tinted base. I am only wearing one coat of it because I really liked the green base color. The glitter distributed evenly for the most part, but I had to do a little bit of fishing to get hearts out. 

Here's Wet n Wild- Nightscape. It is a sage green shimmer with a frosty quality to it. This is from an older Halloween collection, but I'm not sure which year it's from. I was surprised that this only needed two coats because I've noticed that the formula on many older Fantasy Makers is really thin and runny. This built up pretty well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment