Thursday, November 22, 2012

Sephora by OPI- 212-SEPHORA


I wore Sephora by OPI- 212-SEPHORA. The name of this polish is actually the number to call the Sephora in Times Square. I thought that was interesting. This is a brilliant shade! It's a black jelly shimmer filled with flakies and prismatic glitter! I can't classify this polish as one finish alone because there's just so much going on.

In daylight you can see all of the different flakies in this. The formula on this was really good, but a little bit on the streaky side so this needed three coats to be opaque.

The flakies flash from orange to green and the smaller pieces of prismatic glitter flash all kinds of colors. Due to the orange flashes of the flakies, it gives the illusion that this polish is brown, when it fact it's just flakies in the black jelly base. This polish isn't a true black. I would consider it more of a charcoal.

An indoor shot with no flash most accurately captures this shade. It looks almost black in some lightings. This reminds me of a darker, more glittery and flakie-filled version of the newer OPI- My Private Jet.


Here is a picture indoors with the flash. You can see the prismatic glitter! I wanted this polish for such a long time because I was unable to find it at Sephora. I stumbled upon it in a blog sale a few months ago. Now I am seeing this shade at Sephora and it is also on the Sephora website.

I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 

4 comments:

  1. Love this colour(even though I have yet to wear it out :P).

    ReplyDelete
  2. 212 is so amazing.. why don't i own this yet?? has sads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to get it ASAP! lol It's one of my favorites now :)

      Delete