Tuesday, November 27, 2012

OPI- Is that Silva?



Recently I wore OPI- Is That Silva? This is a magnetic polish that is part of OPI's Skyfall holiday collection this year. I just love magnetic polishes, and I don't own enough of them. Is That Silva? Is a gunmetal shimmer with scattered holo micro glitter before the magnetizing effect. This photo was taken indoors with the flash and you can really see the holo micro glitter!
Here is what Is That Silva? looks like sitting in my car in the sunlight.


Here it is indoors without the flash. The lighting in my apartment was somewhat dim.

I also took a picture before I used the magnet. This is just one coat of Is That Silva? The formula was great and it was completely opaque in two smooth coats.
This is the magnet that came with it. Compared to other magnetics I've tried, this magnet was much easier to use! It was clear and had a place to put  your finger. It was nice being able to see through it because I was able to get my nail as close to the magnet as possible and make sure that it wasn't touching the magnet and getting smudged at the same time. The magnet has a diagonal line pattern.

Over the Thanksgiving weekend, I met up with some fellow bloggers that are also in a nail polish group I'm in on facebook. We had to take a picture of all of our nails together :) It was great meeting everyone! Is That Silva? also looks amazing in that lighting. We did a lot of shopping!

I've seemed to acquire a massive amount of polish and more is on the way because I took advantage of Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales!
Del Sol: Trick or Treat, Peek a Boo, Starry Night and OPI- What's with the Cattitude?

These were polishes gifted to me and received through secret swaps! First is a pink glitter franken made for be by a friend, Essie- Miss Fancy Pants and Mint Candy Apple, China Glaze- Under the Boardwalk, and Zoya-Aurora

H&M: Purple Sprinkles and Confetti Time, Happy Hands: Banana Stand and Springs, and Nails Inc- Sweets Way (Now I have all of the polishes in the sprinkles collection!)

Funky Fingers- Venom, Mood Ring, and Pink Pixels

Sephora by OPI: Studs & Stilettos, Come to Pappa-razzi, Slushied, and It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat. I snagged all of these on sale at Sephora with the exception of Come to Pappa-Razzi.

1 comment:

  1. Is That Silva? is really pretty! And it looks like you picked up some great polish.

    ReplyDelete