Saturday, November 24, 2012

Sally Hansen- Pumpkin Spice


This is Sally Hansen- Pumpkin Spice. I thought it would be appropriate for the Thanksgiving season since it reminds me of pumpkin pie. This can also be a Halloween season shade. Pumpkin Spice is a sheer gray jelly filled with tiny pieces of orange glitter. This shade started popping up in stores around fall 2011 and I didn't see many of them floating around.
In the bottle this color looks like it would have opaque coverage, but it's actually super sheer! I am wearing three coats of it and you can still see some streaky spots. The formula was rather thin. If I would have known bare spots would be this noticeable in photos, I would have added a fourth coat.

With the flash, you can see how the gray base builds up.  I really liked the concept and name of this shade, but if I wear it again, I'm layering it over another shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment