Saturday, April 14, 2012

China Glaze- Mistletoe Me!

So I really wanted to do a "Fish Egg Friday" mani, but I have yet to go to Michael's and buy micro craft beads. It's also 3:30am Saturday now. I have fallen into a bad habit of staying up during the wee hours doing paperwork for work instead of during normal daytime hours. Hopefully by next Friday, I'll have some beads! 
This is China Glaze- Mistletoe Me! This picture is with the flash.This shade is from the 2011 holiday ULTA exclusives. There were three polishes in the exclusives. I already have worn Ultamate Holiday. Mistletoe Me! is a foil! In some lightings it looks pink and in the sunlight it looks magenta. The formula applied well, and dried quickly but foils tend to show every perfection on my nails. It reminds me of Sally Hansen- Red Ruby (which was part of their old Chrome Nail Makeup line). Mistletoe Me! is much more of a foil and almost has a mirror-like shine.

Here it is without the flash. I had some slight bubbling with my Seche Vite topcoat. That always seems to happen when I wear foils. At least it was minimal. I just love the reflective shine!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment