Friday, June 15, 2012

Nail Venturous FLOAM!!!

I was so excited when I was able to purchase Nail Venturous- Floam! This was one of my top lemmings and it definitely did not disappoint. I love everything about this polish. The matte glitter, the 90s Nickelodeon nostalgia, the texture, and the color combination! I'm wearing three coats of this. It was really sheer for the first coat, and I was questioning how build-able it was going to be, but it looks perfect with three coats.

If I chose to layer this over a green or blue, it probably only would have needed two coats. You can even choose to add just one coat of this for some extra glitter instead of an opaque look. I'm completely mesmerized by this. I could not stop staring at my nails. I am impressed with the matte glitters that indie sellers have been releasing lately. I don't want to remove this! The label on my bottle was a little worn, but it arrived like this.

I got some nail mail!!!

Here's Pretty & Polished- Hearrts and Daggers. This is red, black, and white matte glitter of various hex sizes, bar glitters, and hearts! This is absolutely amazing and I cannot wait to try it!

 I went into American Apparel for the first time yesterday, and although the clothes were gorgeous, I was drawn to the nail polish! They were regularly priced for $6 a bottle, but they had a 3 for $15 special, so I just went for that. I got Violet Panache, Meteor Shower, and Galaxy. Violet Panache reminds me of a bluer glass flecked version of Rescue Beauty Lounge- Scrangie (which I still NEED to get). I don't own that many "shard" polishes, so Meteor Shower was a must. Gaxaxy was the polish I was drawn to first because I just love multicolored hex glitter! I own so many rainbow glitters and I just keep buying them.
My free Zoya Surf collection minis from the Pinterest promo arrived today. Here's Kimber, Zuza, and Myrta. I only had to pay shipping, but it was still an awesome promo! I already have a full-size of Zuza so I may consider swapping or giving the mini away to a friend.

There will be more hauls coming up! Yesterday Llarowe was selling Lynnderellas in her store and I was able to get 5 of them before she sold out. I got Chocolatta Love, Gotta Love Brains, One Nutty Fruitcake, Very Pretty Vampire, and Mercurial. Luckily yesterday was my payday. I may have to go on a no-buy in the near future due to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment