Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sinful Colors- Nail Junkie and ULTA haul

My new apartment has tons of light, so I think I'm going to start doing sunlight pictures when the sun is out. I'm wearing Sinful Colors- Nail Junkie. This has multicolored glitter in a sheer teal jelly. This took three coats. It's stunning. It reminds me of if OPI- Sparkle Teal Sunrise and China Glaze- Atlantis had a baby.
In this one you can see more shade, and this is what it looks like when it's indoors usually.

Here's one fully-immersed in sunlight.

I made a trip to ULTA to seek out the OPI Too Haute to Handle ULTA exclusive collection, and I ended up spending more than I thought I would. On to the goodies!
It was spend $17 in OPI products, get an ULTA exclusive OPI for free. My ULTA only had two out of the four exclusive shades (which were thankfully the ones I wanted!). I purchased Nothin' Mousie 'Bout it (from the Vintage Minnie Mouse collection), Hot Fun in the Summer-lime, and Flowers are Blue-Ming. Hot Fun in the Summer-lime looks a lot like Green-wich Village. I am curious to see if they are dupes. Flowers are Blue-Ming definitely looks unique.

They also had the new ORLY Glam Flash FX polishes. These are pricey- $10 each, but I just couldn't pass them up! Here's Mermaid Tale, Sashay My Way, Can't be Tamed, and Spazmatic. I cannot wait to try these out! Apparently ORLY is releasing 22 Glam Flash FX shades. I better start saving up because I'm sure I'll want them all!

4 comments:

  1. Nail Junkie is one of my favvv glitters. need to try it on its own! Great haulin too - those ORLY FX polishes look gorrgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous on its own. It built up very nicely too. I want to get all of the ORLY glitters that come out! They're so amazing.

      Delete
  2. The orly look phenomenal!

    The opi lime and blue are gorgeous in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to try everything!! I need more ORLY glitters!

      Delete