Tuesday, June 5, 2012

OPI Call Me Gwen-Ever and Finger Paints Flecked

 For the past three days, I've been wearing OPI- Call Me Gwen-Ever topped off with Finger Paints- Flecked. Excuse the tipwear! My camera was packed up and I wasn't able to get pictures right away. Also I was doing a lot of cleaning, so that contributed to the tipwear. I now have my own porch and I can take outdoor pictures! It wasn't very sunny out today. Call Me Gwen-Ever is from the new OPI Spider Man collection that was just released in May. It is a true coral creme. The formula was great too and it only took two coats. I topped it off with two coats of Flecked. You can see the gorgeous green/purple shift. 
 Here's an indoor picture without the flash. You can really see the coral in Call Me Gwen-Ever.
I found a gem in Ashley is Polish Addicted's blog sale! Misa- Embroidered Emerald. This polish is at least 11 years old. It has green/blue duochrome in a plum base. It's so beautiful! 

1 comment: