Wednesday, December 19, 2012

F4 Polish- Who-ville over NARS- 15 Minutes


Here is F4 Polish-Who-Ville layered over NARS- 15 Minutes. This combo kind of reminds me of egg nog! Perfect for the holidays.
Who-Ville was recently released as part of the F4 Holiday collection. It is filled with small pieces of yellow-green matte and red matte hex glitter and some larger red matte hexes.

The glitter was very concentrated and I only used one coat via the dabbing method because I didn't want to cover 15 Minutes too much. 
I took a couple pictures of NARS- 15 Minutes because 1 it looks so nice and shiny, 2 the yellow looks different at various angles, and 3 it's a higher end polish, so I figured I'd get my money's worth by sharing with everyone! 

15 minutes is a pastel yellow creme. It was released in the recent Andy Warhol holiday collection. It reminds me of the Andy Warhol banana piece. 
Application on the first coat was streaky, but the second coat smoothed that out. NARS retails for $18 and can be found at Sephora. I don't own many yellows in my stash, and I enjoyed this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment