Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Deborah Lippmann- Almost Paradise and Glitzology- Guardian Angel


For this combo, I layered Glitzology- Guardian Angel over Deborah Lippmann- Almost Paradise. This kind of reminded me of icing on Christmas cookies! I took this picture in a diner because I really liked the lighting.
This was my first time trying a Glitzology polish and it was packed with glitter! I am only wearing one coat of Guardian Angel over Almost Paradise. Guardian Angel had a clear base with gold shimmer, and red, pink, and white matte shards, and pink and white hearts! It was so unique. Glitzology polishes can be found in the Etsy Shop and retail for $8.50.
Here is a picture taken indoors with the flash.
Here is Almost Paradise on it's own. This was part of the Footloose collection during Winter 2011. It a spring green pastel creme. It reminds me of Essie- Navigate Her, but it has more yellow in it.
Here it is with the flash. The formula on this one was streaky; especially with the first coat. The second coat smoothed that out. 

My fiance got me a $200 gift card to Ulta for Christmas, so I went shopping!
Essie- Bonded (via Ebay), and Where's My Chauffeur? 
China Glaze- Swanky Silk, Want My Bawdy, No Plain Jane, and Creative Fantasy
Revlon- Heavenly and Girly and Sation- Pyramid Princess and Starlight Covers (given to me in a swap)
OPI- The Spy Who Loved Me, Goldeneye, Skyfall, and Tomorrow Never Dies
Pretty & Polished- Slime Time, Jessica- Cloud Mine (given to me in a swap), and Layla- CE 54 and CE 53
OPI- Gift Cards for Everyone!, Baby it's "Coal" Outside, and Wooden Shoe Like to Know?

I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday!

1 comment:

  1. You def have great nail polishes here. I super like the colors of the OPI brand. Great taste of nail polishes indeed!

    ReplyDelete