Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wet n Wild- Believe Me it's Real


This is Wet n Wild- Believe Me It's Real. This was released in their color icon series around the holidays last year. I was lucky to pick up the set of these when they were on clearance. 

Believe Me It's Real is bright blue micro glitter with some bigger particles of purple glitter. The texture of this was pretty gritty, even with Gelous and Seche Vite. I also had to file down my nails because the mirco glitter hung off of them.

Overall this was very bright, unique, and long-lasting. 

Here are more new additions.
The Milani holographics were on clearance. I got the whole set of them with the exception of the silver because I already had it. The shades are 3D, Hi-Tech, Cyberspace, Hi-Res, and Digital.
New holiday Candy Lacquers and Pretty & Polished- I'm Not a Banana!
Marshall's finds: Sation- Calorie Countess, ORLY Color Blast- Ablazing Aqua and Twilight
Sephora by OPI- Hollywood if I Could, Caged Bird Lacquer- Rose Golden, and China Glaze- 5 Golden Rings
Butter London- Shambolic, Jack the Lad, Scuppered, Fairy Cake, and Fishwife
China Glaze- Running in Circles and Water You Waiting For, Seche- Collage Overlay, and Finger Paints- Santa's Magic

No comments:

Post a Comment