Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hectic Week!

This week has been one unfortunate event after another, so I apologize for not taking the time to post. I have still been able to keep up with my daily manis, so I'll be periodically updating them in group posts.

First is F4 Polish- Drunken Zombie. This was released as part of F4's 2012 Halloween collection. This polish reminds me of the result of a bath-salt user overindulging.
Drunken Zombie is filled with prismatic glitter, green, purple, and black hex glitter suspended in a murky yellow green jelly.
I wore three coats of this in order to give it full coverage. The yellow/green base was quite sheer.
Indoors without the flash
Indoors with the flash- You can see how the glitter is suspended in the jelly.
Next is Barielle- Buddah-ful. This is a skin-tone jelly filled with green flakies. This is one of those pre-made jelly sandwich in a bottle shades.
This shade was very close to my skin tone. This is a great palette-cleanser if you're a glitter/flakie lover and don't want it to be too plain.
I am wearing three coats of this. Buddah-ful was way more opaque than I thought it would be. It was somewhat opaque in two coats, but I added a third one in order to get more flakies.
Indoors without the flash, this is really close to my skin tone!
Here it is indoors with the flash. You can see the base color more and the distribution of flakies.
Last, I have one of the Sephora exclusive Pantone Universe shades. This is Parachute Purple. It is a good alternative to Scrangie (which I haven't been able to get my hands on yet). It is slightly darker than Scrangie, which has more of a blue flash.
I just love this dark purple with blue shimmer!
I took this in my car. You can see the blue flash more.
This only needed two coats and applied flawlessly.
Although this shade was so gorgeous, it did not last very long. I had some tipwear within 24 hours. Next to one of my all-time favorite dark purples (OPI- Lincoln Park after Dark), this is up there with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment