Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Naturistics- Galaxy over Angelica- Genius


I have a pretty neat combo to share today. This is Naturistics- Galaxy layered over Angelica- Genius.
Naturistics- Galaxy is a vintage gem that I came across in a blog sale a few months ago. It is filled with larger bar glitters that are silver and prismatic. I only used one coat of these because although I like bar glitter, I find that if I go overboard with it, it will stick up on portions of my mani. I do not know a lot about Naturistics. I remember that they were a whole cosmetics company and I saw items at drugstores years and years ago. I own a few polishes from the brand, but I have no idea why this brand disappeared altogether.
As my base color, I used Angelica- Genius. This picture is without the flash. I received this polish in a surprise grab bag and I didn't know anything about it. This is the only Angelica polish I own. After a little bit of research, I found out that Angelica is a brand sold in Ireland.  It was a fun discovery!
Here's a picture with the flash. Although the application of this shade was a breeze, it needed three coats just because the color was a bit sheer. It is a gorgeous green apple shimmer! It reminds me a lot of Zoya-Midori only this has a bit more yellow to it.

Here are some new polishes!
OPI- Man of La Mancha, Milani- Dress Maker (dupe for Chanel- Jade), ORLY- Visible Violet (vintage bottle), and Covergirl- Blue Moon crackle.. That one is really special!! 
Some indie orders- Darling Diva Polish- I'm Fwee and Pendragon and Wicked Polish- Hematoma and Priapism

No comments:

Post a Comment