Monday, September 10, 2012

Mermaid Mani

 This green combination reminds me of a mermaid! It is tEssie- Navigate Her topped off with ORLY-Mermaid's Tale
 ORLY- Mermaid's Tale is part of the recently released Flash Glam FX collection. It is a green leaning teal glitter with large prismatic hexes and much smaller particles of glitter. It's not very densely packed. I am wearing two coats of it here just to show the base color underneath. This glitter is ideal for layering and I don't believe that it would look opaque if worn alone.
These two colors definitely work well together! 

Here's the base color:
Here's Navigate Her alone without the flash. It is from Essie's Spring 2012 Navigate Her collection. Sorry it's a bit messy. I was trying to rush and do my nails before going out. It's more yellow here due to the lack of flash. It's a pastel seafoam green creme; very unique in my collection. It applied flawlessly with two coats.

2 comments: