Monday, September 3, 2012

Nails by Laura- Dani-Mite Limited Edition Charity Glitter

I have a VERY special polish here. This is Nails by Laura- Dani-Mite layered over OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls. This polish was named after and created in collaboration with Danielle who has had a double diagnosis of a brain tumor. There were only 100 bottles of these made. Half of the proceeds from this polish will be donated to the National Brain Tumor Society.

There is such a beautiful combination of glitter in this polish. There are larger sheer matte lime hexes, medium size orange and blue hexes and micro prismatic glitter. Everything goes so well together! My favorite has to be the lime hexes. They look so awesome when overlapping the orange and blue glitter!
 Here is a picture taken indoors in daylight. Beautiful! I put two coats of Dani-Mite on just to get more lime glitter but it looks great with one too.
Here's one taken inside with the flash. I took this picture more to show off my bottle. I have number 37 out of 100 made. 

You can still get this polish if you HURRY! There are only 9 bottles left. They are being sold for $10 and you can purchase them at Nails by Laura's etsy page. If you're going to spend money on polish anyway, it might as well go towards a good cause right? :)

Also really quickly, I'll show you what OPI- My Boyfriend Scales Walls looks like on it's own
I apologize for the lack of cleanup, but I cleaned up after the mani was complete. My Boyfriend Scales Walls is from OPI's recent Spring Spiderman collection. It is a white creme, but not pure white. It has some gray undertones. It looks pretty white, but when I looked at it next to Alpine Snow there was a noticeable difference. The first coat went on rather streaky, but the second coat evened it out perfectly so there were no formula issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment