Thursday, July 5, 2012

4th of July Mani!

I had a pretty sweet mani to wear over the holiday. This is two coats of Funky Fingers- Sound Check topped off with two coats of LA Girl Glitter Addict- Celebrate. These next two pictures are taken without the flash. 
I figured that Celebrate would be perfect to wear over the 4th of July. It had various sizes of red, blue, and silver hex glitters. It also had some fuchsia glitters thrown in there. I actually didn't even notice them until after I started wearing it! The formula in the glitter was really nice also. I didn't have to fish any of it out, and it distributed evenly on my nails.
Here's a picture with low-lighting so that you can see the different colors of the glitter.
Here is Sound Check by itself (pre clean-up) before I added celebrate. It was a metallic blue. What I love about this mani is that a couple people asked me where I got my nails done- and this mani was so easy and super cheap! Funky Fingers polishes are three bottles for $5 at 5Below and LA Girl polishes are about $2.80. I got mine at Charlotte Russe. 

I also got some nail mail yesterday:
This had some vintage gems!! This is Covergirl- Sheer Orchid, some unnamed, unbranded pink that the seller threw in as a freebie, Covergirl- Violet Vision, Clarins- Reflet Rose,  Max Factor- Electric Sunset, Covergirl- Starry Pink, Wet n Wild- Black, Loreal- Big Apple Red (I wonder which one is older, this one or the OPI one from the NYC collection?), Red Carpet Lacquer- Grifter (the only indie/non-vintage), and OPI- Tutti Frutti Tonga (black label)

No comments:

Post a Comment