Monday, July 23, 2012

Sparkling Coral

I have a really quick post for today. I wore three coats of Jesse's Girl- JulieG topped off with one coat of Nicole by OPI- Make U Smile. Sadly, this was the only color-accurate picture that I could get. The vibrance of the color was washed out in all of my other pictures. 

JulieG was a pretty thin formula and it needed three coats because it was very brushstrokey. JulieG was named after the YouTube video blogger, but since then Julie G had an entire Jesse's Girl collection released. This is the only Jesse's Girl Polish I own. I'm not really a fan of the brush. It was really tiny- almost like it was made for a child. The color was pretty after it was opaque. It is a true coral creme.

Nicole by OPI- Make U Smile was from the Justin Bieber collection released last year. I'm not really a fan of the shape of the NOPI bottles or the massive brushes. This is a pretty silver glitter topcoat with larger hexes and tiny particles, only I had to fish around for the glitter in order to get some of the big hexes evenly distributed on my nails. The smaller glitter particles were easy to apply evenly on the nail. 

2 comments:

  1. This looks really nice. Subtle but very pretty! I like it alot! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I'm gradually liking corals more!

      Delete